Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Getting to know you...

Not a whole lot going on around here lately. I was recently looking through some of my old Facebook stuff, and found some stuff in my 'notes'. I figured I'd post this here and let you know a little more about me.

Place an X by all the things you've done and remove the X from the ones you have not.

Things you have done during your lifetime:
( ) Gone on a blind date
(x) Skipped school
(X) Watched someone die
( ) Been to Canada
( ) Been to Mexico
(X) Been to Florida
( ) Been to Hawaii
(X) Been on a plane
( ) Been on a helicopter
(X) Been lost
(X) Gone to Washington, DC
(X) Swam in the ocean
(X) Cried yourself to sleep
(x) Played cops and robbers
(X) Recently colored with crayons
(x) Sang Karaoke
(x) Paid for a meal with coins only
( ) Been to the top of the St. Louis Arch
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't.
(x) Made prank phone calls
( ) Been down Bourbon Street in New Orleans
(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose & elsewhere
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(x) Danced in the rain-naked
(X) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(x) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(X) Watched the sunrise with someone
(X) Blown bubbles
(X) Gone ice-skating
(X) Gone to the movies
( ) Been deep sea fishing
( ) Driven across the United States
( ) Been in a hot air balloon
( ) Been sky diving
( ) Gone snowmobiling
( ) Lived in more than one country
(X) Lay down outside at night and admired the stars while listening to the crickets
(X) Seen a falling star and made a wish
( ) Enjoyed the beauty of Old Faithful Geyser
( ) Seen the Statue of Liberty
( ) Gone to the top of Seattle Space Needle
( ) Been on a cruise
( ) Traveled by train
( ) Traveled by motorcycle
(X) Been horse back riding
( ) Ridden on a San Francisco CABLE CAR
( ) Been to Disneyland/ Disney World
( ) Been in a rain forest
( ) Seen whales in the ocean
( ) Been to Niagara Falls
(x) Ridden on an elephant
( ) Ridden on a Camel
( ) Swam with dolphins
( ) Been to the Olympics
( ) Walked on the Great Wall of China
( ) Saw and heard a glacier calf
( ) Been spinnaker flying
( ) Been water-skiing
( ) Been snow-skiing
( ) Been to Westminster Abbey
( ) Been to the Louvre
( ) Swam in the Mediterranean
( ) Been to the Great Pyramid in Egypt
( ) Been to a Major League Baseball game
( ) Been to a National Football League game
( ) Been parasailing
( ) Pet a zebra
( ) Climbed the stairs of the Leaning Tower of Pisa
( ) Shaken the hand of a current US President
(X) Skinny dipped
(X) Eaten a tomato warm right off the vine

And another 'getting-to-know-you' kind of thing:

Do you go to the bathroom with the door open or closed?
Closed. It's the one place in the house I can have all to myself. If I'm in there, pretend I don't exist! Don't talk to me, don't knock on the door, if the house is burning down, OH WELL!

Are your underwear and socks folded in your drawer or just thrown in?
Just thrown in...what is the point in folding them?

Sleep on your back or stomach?
I sleep on my side. If I sleep on my back I snore like a bear, and if I sleep on my stomach, I can't breath.

Are you a cuddler?
Yes.

What would I find if I looked UNDER your bed?
The carpet?

Something that happened today that made you angry?
Nothing really.

What were you doing before this survey?
Checking on my various apps on Facebook.

What will you do after the survey?
Probably wash the dishes.

What shirt are you wearing now?
Uhm.. a brown one?

Do you sing?
Only if you want your ears to bleed.

Do you de-label your beer bottles?
Beer is NASTY. I don't drink the stuff.

Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
Hide em for the most part.

Is there something you regret and wish you could take back?
While I may have many regrets, I wouldn't change anything. Everything that has happened to this point made me who I am.

First thing you do when you wake up?
See what mess my kids made before I got up. Feed the kids, dress the kids, and if I have a spare moment, pee.

Ever had surgery?
Yep. Had the baby factory shut down.

Last argument you got into with?
Uhm... I don't remember.

Do you tend to rip the paper off water bottles?
Nope.

What's one good thing about your best friend?
Hmmm.. She always knows how to make me smile.

How long does it take for you to fall asleep at night?
A long time. Sometimes I don't fall asleep until 4 or 5 AM.

When you shut off your alarm clock, do you tend to fall back asleep?
I don't use an alarm clock... unless you count my kids... they wake me up every morning.

If you were given the chance to take care of a monkey for a weekend, would you?
I don't think so. I already have to keep a close eye on the kids.. why would I wanna add a monkey to the mix?

What are you looking forward to in the next few months?
Uhm.... Finding money to pay bills?

It's midnight. Who are you texting?
No one, it's hard to text when you don't have a cell phone.

It's Wednesday afternoon, where are you usually?
Chasing my kids around the house.

Your Christmas list consists of?
Enough money to cover my bills.

You're going to New York for school shopping, where do you go first?
um.....I have NO idea. I agree with Jen, who agrees with Amy and Regina...why New York when Walmart is right over there?

You need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go to first?
Why would I need new jeans? I rarely ever leave the house, so the few pair I own hardly ever need replacing. If they do absolutely, then wal mart.

How do you feel about your hair?
Blah. It needs to be dyed again. Stupid greys.

What movie is in your DVD player?
What DVD player?

If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move?
Texas or Hawaii

How much do looks matter to you in a guy/girl?
Not really. It's what's on the inside that counts.

What's the greatest thing that happened to you today?
I woke up to two beautiful children giving hugs and kisses.

How many TRUE best friends do you have?
??

What would you change about your life right now?
I would have enough money to pay off my bills.

What’s the best feeling in the world?
When you see or hear your children doing/saying something cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment