Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Poo

Another early morning for me. I woke up to my son yelling at me. He was frantic and loud. I'm not even sure exactly what he was saying, all I could understand was the word "poo". So I dragged myself out of bed, and went looking for the poo. He's been doing some potty training for a while now, and I was glad to see that he tried to go in the toilet. Unfortunately for me, not all of it made it into the potty. It was on the floor, the cabinet, and smeared all over the toilet seat. It looked like he tried to clean himself up in the bathtub, as there were poo smears on the side of the tub where he got in. *sigh*

Aside from that, there were no other events today. All in all a pretty boring day. Then again, it's only 7pm. The night is still early!

No comments:

Post a Comment