Monday, May 16, 2011

The pitter patter of little feet.




Ok, here goes nothin'. I've noticed some of my friends have started doing Mommy Blogs. I love reading them! So, I decided I'd jump on the bandwagon and start my own blog.

I guess I could start by telling you a little about me. I'm a 27 year old mommy. I have two beautiful children, Andrea and Jeffrey, ages 4 and 2 respectively. They keep me pretty busy most days. We like to play at the park down the street. We go swimming, either in the pool or ocean, whichever is warmer. We also spend a lot of time at my fathers-in-law's house. Yes, that's fathers. Plural. They are two of the most amazing men I've ever known. They have helped us out in so many ways that I feel like I owe them a kidney or something. They love the kids to bits and spoil them rotten.

I guess that's about it for now. Hopefully I can remember to get on here every once in a while. Till next time! Ta-ta!

2 comments:

  1. Good start here just be careful about giving too much information out on you and your two little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I will be careful!

    ReplyDelete